Schoultz & Partners have been involved in a number of high profile deals throughout the Central & East European region since the partnership was formed in 2007. These have included:
- Advising GE Real Estate and Avestus Capital Partners on their disposal of the Mall of Sofia shopping centre in Sofia, Bulgaria and their purchse of Mall Plovdiv, both with an overall deal value in excess of EUR 100 million.
- Completion of the office leasing of the Explora Office Centre, Jupiter Building, Nove Butovice, Prague, on behalf of Avestus Real Estate, Czech Republic and GE Real Estate
- Counsel to Fashiondays Shopping, a new and highly successful online discount designer label retail business based in the Czech and Slovakia Republics, beginning with company startup
- Cooperating with the law firm of D.A.S. pojist’ovna pravni ochrany a.s., the leading litigation insurer in Central & Eastern Europe
- The representation of a group of investors in connection with the acquisition and development completion of a 3.4 MWp photovoltaic power plant in southern Moravia, including representing the investors in a dispute against the Czech State relating to additional taxation assessed on renewable energy sources